Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ascap/16Bars/Uignite Haiti "I Am Hip Hop Showcase" (vinyl ATL)

BIG SHOUTS!!!!! out to My Good Friends Lisa Phuaphes (Ascap Atl office), Jenny Marie Madere President/Founder Of UigNITE Haiti (L'Union Fait La Force), Host Of The event Fort KnoX featuring Atl's 95.5 The Beat On air personality Dj Traci Steele for throwing The "I AM HIP HIP SHOWCASE" it was a real dope event all the proceeds will go to helping out the needy in Haiti which really made this event special so i do thank all that put this together and thanks for the opportunity that was given to me and all the artist that performed. May we all stay #ACTIVE and Continue The GRUSTLE!! cause it is a full time job and I dont know about everybody else but this is what brings in the bread for me so its all the way turned up over here ca 1hunid NARS RECORDS!!!!!!!!!!!


DSC_0527-1


DSC_0526




Ascap I Am Hip Hop Showcase from cali stylz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels